Resilient-Seated Gate Valve Gaer®
Gaer® has taken another step forward in the design of its gate valve, obtaining as a result a rugged, lasting valve with excellent tightness.
- RELIABILITY: Valves manufactured according to national and international standards, complying with the strictest quality controls, thereby providing a reliable, safe and resistant product, ideal for all types of hydraulic applications.
- TIGHTNESS: The valve's tightness is triply guaranteed by three ring seals. Entry of dust through the top part of the shaft is also avoided by an elastomer part that guarantees that the shaft is isolated from the outside surroundings.
- RUGGEDNESS: Its new design gives the GAER gate valve great resistance in all its parts. Top-quality production materials, such as the ductile iron used, the stainless steel shaft or the EPDM elastomer, position our valve in the most demanding markets.
- ANTICORROSION: Coating inside and outside with 250 µm thick powder epoxy. This is a solid, resistant and very hard coating, which has proved resistance to chemical agents, impacts and corrosion. This resistance is supported by the trials and tests to which the valve is subjected in factory, guaranteeing its durability.
- USER-FRIENDLINESS: The stainless steel shaft configuration allows movement during its entire travel. Possibility of operation by handwheel, square cap or electric motor.
- RELIABILITY: The GAER gate valve has WRAS (Water Regulation Advisory Scheme) certification for drinking water.