Wafer-Connection Butterfly Valve Gaer®
PN6 / PN10 / PN16
Gaer® butterfly valves have a simple, light and reliable design for their installation in every type of water, gas or neutral fluid pipe. Their manufacture according to the national and international standards makes them a resistant and lasting product.
- RELIABILITY: Gaer® takes care of every detail in the manufacture of its valves, using materials of the highest quality, always complying with the standards for hydraulically operated devices.
- DURABILITY: The quality of the Gaer® butterfly valve gives it great resistance over time. The replaceable seat guarantees bidirectional watertightness, easy maintenance due to its innovative design and longer life of the valve.
- ANTICORROSION: The valve is protected internally and externally with a 250 µm thick epoxy powder coating. This is a solid, very hard coating, which has proven resistance to chemical agents, impacts and corrosion. This resistance is supported by the trials and tests to which the valve is subjected in factory, guaranteeing its durability.
- USER-FRIENDLINESS: Its design gives it a minimum operating torque, which means easier operation of the valve.
- VERSATILITY: different disc material options: ductile iron, stainless steel or aluminum bronze.