The Dorot Series 300 Pressure-Sustaining (’30-QR’) activates by the pressure of the pipeline. The valve opens instantly when the pressure in the pipeline exceeds the safe level, thus relieving excessive pressure from the network. When the pressure returns to normal, the valve closes slowly, at an adjustable pace.
- Regulates at a stable mode, regardless of valve-size, down to near-zero ﬂow. Thus, eliminating the need for a special low ﬂow plug-design (such as ‘V-port’) or a bypass valve.
- ‘Floating’, low-friction internal-trim design, guided by unique LPT® device.
- All control ports are fitted with SST sleeves for preventing corrosion-blockage
- Pre-shaped reinforced diaphragm – for easier assembly and improved longevity.
- Reduced periodic inspection\maintenance labor:
- The control-trim is fitted with a self-flushing, inline control-filter.
- Easy in-situ adjustment and maintenance.
- A standard and simple single-chamber valve design, provides smooth operation. Conversion to a double chamber is a patented option.