With its simple and easy to maintain design, the Rubber-Lined, Direct-Sealing Diaphragm Valves - Model 77 for the Mining Industry comes in a variety of structure materials resistant to strong acids that enable a precise match to the specific request on site.
Features & Advantages
- Simple structure, easy maintenance
- Large variety of offered sizes
- High resistance to any acid used on site due special mixture of rubbers
- Extremely low energy losses
- Tailor-made materials structure that enables precise match to site specification and special requests
- Sizes available from: 2” to 24” (50-600mm)
- The valves can be used in high-pressure (up to 250m, 350psi) conditions.
- Structure Materials:
- Part Material Body - Cast iron (47), Ductile iron (67)*Bonnet - Cast iron (47), Ductile iron (67)*
- Spring - SST316
- Diaphragm - ALD70**
- Pressure Range: 1 - 16 bar / 19 - 230 psi
(*other materials are available, such as stainless steel, upon request)
(** Special mixture of rubbers made to resist wide range of acid)