1. Purchasing Manager
We are looking for a purchasing manager from our industry!
Responsibility for business and operational activities the company has with its Contract Manufacturing suppliers worldwide- in order to achieve optimal cost structure and to assure effective supply chain.
In addition, overall responsibility for smooth Supply of material to Manufacturing and service needs. Supporting Supply also requires NPI suppliers’ management
The department is part of the Operation organization and as such, the department manager reports to the COO.
- Create and monitor the performance of the purchasing strategy
- Develop a supply and production plan to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Negotiate costs with CM & NPI suppliers, manage products cost reduction plans
- Assure 100% OTD: BOM materials, R&D, service parts…
- Procure parts and materials at negotiated rate
- Contract Manufacturing (CM)
- Suppliers selection & management
- Lead outsourcing projects
- Oversee and support the purchasing department staff
- Well experienced in the metal and/or water industry
- 3-5 years of direct managerial experience in corporate environment
- Proven experience in purchasing teams’ management
- Project management, material supply assurance
- Excellent negotiating skills and result oriented
- Best presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English is a must