1. Technical support and applications engineer - MEXICO Subsidiary
Mexico Team is expanding!
We are looking for a technical support and applications engineer who will be the local technical focal point in Mexico for our products.
Location: Mexico Office
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support sales activity and interact with customers in order to understand deeply their needs and adjust the best solutions
- Be the focal point and knowledge expert for technical issues - internally & externally
- Facilitate technical seminars
- Maintain close relations with main and key customers
- Mechanical Engineering degree or have few years of experience in a similar position with a company that supplies mechanical equipment to the water/process industry (such as valves, pumps etc)
- Prior knowhow with electric and/or electronic control systems is an advantage
- Training skills focusing on abstract and technical knowledge
- Leadership skills – excellent inter-personal relations, people motivation, interfaces management, influence skills
- Independent – self motivated, fast learner
- Have good English communication skills – speaking and writing
- Full mastering in office tools (Word, Excel, Power-point) as well as proficiency in AutoCAD
- High integrity
- Motivation to be a long term team player
Please specify in the message the Position you are applying for!