Hydraulic Application Engineer - Water Works
The water works application engineer is a hydraulic specialist providing the outstanding solutions in the water management field.
In this position, you will be the technical go to person of the marketing and sales departments by analyzing the customers’ needs and providing the proper product selection and technical documentation submittals. You will give pre-sale presentation to costumers and ongoing technical support over the email, phone and on site.
This position reports to both RBU manager and Head of Application Engineering.
Essential Functions Statements
- Vast experience as a Mechanical, Process and/or Safety engineering.
- Excellent technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small – mid size audiences for training and sales presentation.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication in both Hebrew and English.
- Ability to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Strong organizational skills. Detailed and effective at accurately documenting specifications, requirements, and essential communication. Great customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Strong integrity, ability to work remotely and independently.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time, balancing customer expectations while providing timely support for all parties.
- Patient and capable of working under pressure.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related.
Experience: 2-3 years in hydraulic control valves technical support position
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Visio & Office products
Language: Excellent English and Hebrew including reading, writing, and speaking. Most of the work is done in English. Additional languages - a benefit.
Other Requirements: Valid Passport with ability to freely travel internationally.
Experience/education in hydraulics - advantage.
Must be able to travel when required (5%-30% of the time)
If you want to join EMEA Team, please submit your CV using the form below and we will register you in our data base. Our HR team will be contact you as soon as we have an opened job available.
Please specify in the message the Position you are applying for!
Human Resources Team