We are looking for a coordinator to our Europe desk to join our customer service team.
The job includes managing end to end all relevant purchasing orders while keeping close and constant direct relations with the customers.
If customer service is your passion and keeping your customers happy is your priority, join us!
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all Purchasing orders from Dorot’s customers in Europe from reception to delivery and payment collection
- Daily follow up on orders
- Maintain ongoing relations with the customers in the territory of Europe
- Prepare quotations for dedicated projects
- Manage excellent internal interfaces
- 3-5 years’ experience in global customer service desk
- Technological orientation – advantage
- Global experience with Europe - advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good verbal skills in English
- Thorough and methodological
- Flexibility and problems solving
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Proficient in all office SW
- Teamwork skills
- Commitment and integrity
*We mention that the job is located at Dorot Head Quarter.