We are enlarging our Irrigation team and looking for a talented Customer technical support engineer, to join the field we are expertizing in for years!
The technical support engineer will be part of the irrigation division and report to the Irrigation Division Manager.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer technical support in the relevant territory.
- Characterize technical applications according to customer needs.
- Be responsible for webinars in the relevant territory.
- Create commercial/technical contact with new customers.
- Get feedback from the field regarding new products and products to be developed
- Act as a technical backup in the department.
- Be a member of the Quality Assurance Forum and the Irrigation Development forum.
- Manage effective interfaces with the various departments in the company.
- Soil and water Practical engineer/engineer – advantage
- Experience as a Technical marketing man - advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate across functions, oral and written (English – Required, Spanish – advantage)
- Team player
- Systemic view
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office
- Business acumen
- Ability to work during flexible hours
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad as required