1. Finance and Operation Administrator - Dorot India
The Finance and Operations administrator is responsible and accountable for managing all financial aspects of the Subsidiary in India while achieving sales and profitability budgets.
He handles financial management and operations and will be responsible to prepare the annual budget together with the subsidiary manager, measure, forecast, and report on financial performance comparing budgetary assumptions throughout the fiscal year;
He will also be in charge of the local inventory, all relevant logistic procedures and manage closely the interface with the Corporate in those aspects.
The finance and operation administrator reports to the subsidiary manager.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee overall India subsidiary budget, financial management and cost controls
- Prepare annual and monthly forecast projections along with the subsidiary manager and the sales team
- Conduct financial reporting, forecasting, and budget management
- Find a relevant location for the office and production area
- Office space management
- Timely preparation and review of relevant documentation
- Definition and implementation of logistic work procedures
- Coordinate delivery and acceptance of equipment with Corporate and customers
- Inventory management
- Manage interfaces with banks
- Consult with legal and credit on the development/issuance of customized documents as well as addressing document changes as requested by customer
- Manage and update relevant databases
- Lead administrative initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance accounting, or related field
- Experience of 3-5 years in financial and administrative operations and with budget forecasting, reporting and financial analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Personal integrity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strategic and long-term planning skills
- Basic understanding of lease principles and contract negotiation
- Result oriented and “hands on”
- Fast and independent learner
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate across functions
2. Water works sales manager APAC (excluding China and India) job description
We are looking for a sales manager for the water works market
Responsibility for sales and market development in growing markets in APAC, direct work in the field and management of various interfaces with Dorot's Corporate.
This position will be part of the marketing team and report to the APAC RBU manager.
- Develop the market and increase sales
- Create quotes, support bids and tenders
- Create marketing plans for target markets
- Provide required field support by visiting customers and represent their needs to Dorot's corporate
- Provide technical trainings
- Coordinate solutions with the Corporate application engineering team
- Mechanical Engineer
- Good presentational English – can give a presentation
- Ability to express himself in writing and create presentations
- Plumbing or hydraulic experience
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Travel abroad of at least 80 days per annum
Please specify in the message the Position you are applying for!