1. Field Engineer - Dorot India
Dorot is expanding its team in India!
We are looking for a field engineer for the WaterWorks division to support the Smart City and 24X7 projects in India.
The FE will report to the Country manager and be a key part of Dorot’s growth in India.
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The FE will be trained and work in accordance to the technical guidance of the Applications-Engineering department of Dorot.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Support existing customers and distributors
- Helping commission projects
- Reviewing customer needs and complaints
- Work with the customer and consult customers as for the most efficient \ beneficial hydraulic-control solution for specific challenges
- Coordination of solutions with International the application engineering team
- Will provide technical training sessions and lead seminars to distributor’s teams, engineers and the end users support staff.
2. Assembly and testing of hydraulic control valves
- Assemble valves
- Create hydraulic scenarios for testing
- Testing of electronic controllers
- Filling in weekly activity reports.
- Filling in support reports
- Participating in bi weekly review meetings
4. Competencies, experiences, attitudes, behaviors, and values you require.
- Civil or Mechanical Engineer with experience of at least 3 years in the water industry
- Plumbing or hydraulic experience - advantage
- Experience in a multinational company – advantage
- Good verbal and presentational English – can give a presentation
- Ability to express himself in writing and conversation in English with foreign team.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Sales team in India
- Corporate Application Engineering DPT.
- Corporate sales desks
Please specify in the message the Position you are applying for!