1. Finance and Operation Administrator - Dorot India
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
We are looking for a passionate Finance and Operations administrator to take part in our growing and amazing team in India!!!
Responsibility for managing all financial aspects of the Subsidiary in India while achieving sales and profitability budgets, preparing the annual budget , measure, forecast, and report on financial performance.
This key position includes responsibility over the local inventory, all relevant logistic procedures and maintaining constant interface with Dorot Corporate.
The finance and operation administrator reports to the subsidiary manager.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee overall India subsidiary budget, financial management and cost controls
- Prepare annual and monthly forecast projections along with the subsidiary manager and the sales team
- Conduct financial reporting, forecasting, and budget management
- Office space management
- Timely preparation and review of relevant documentation
- Coordinate delivery and acceptance of equipment with Corporate and customers
- Inventory management
- Manage interfaces with banks
- Consult with legal and credit on the development/issuance of customized documents as well as addressing document changes as requested by customer
- Manage and update relevant databases
- Lead administrative initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance accounting, or related field
- Experience of 3-5 years in financial and administrative operations and with budget forecasting, reporting and financial analysis
- Experienced with Letter of Credit and bank guarantee
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Personal integrity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strategic and long-term planning skills
- Basic understanding of lease principles and contract negotiation
- Result oriented and “hands on”
- Fast and independent learner
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate across functions
Please specify in the message the Position you are applying for!