Fire Protection Applications Engineer
The Fire Protection Application Engineer is a technical specialist, knowledgeable in the relevant FP standards, supporting both internal and external (international) customers. He works with Sales to analyze customers’ needs and provide the proper product selection and technical documentation submittals. He assists customers over the phone and e-mails daily and on-site with technical training and help as required. Supports Marketing, Sales, Production, R&D and other departments, as necessary.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Vast experience as a Mechanical, Process and / or Safety engineering
- Excellent technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small – mid size audiences for training and sales presentation.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication both in Hebrew and English.
- Ability to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Strong organizational skills. Detailed and effective at accurately documenting specifications, requirements, and essential communication.
- Great customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Strong integrity, ability to work remotely and independently.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time, balancing customer expectations while providing timely support for all parties.
- Patient and capable of working under pressure.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related.
Experience: 2 plus years of experience in the field of FP systems and equipment
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Visio & Office Products, (knowledge in Visio - advantage).
Language: Excellent English and Hebrew including reading, writing, and speaking. Most of the work is done in English. Additional languages - a benefit.
Valid Passport with ability to freely travel internationally (5%-30% of the time).
Experience/education in hydraulics (i.e. fire protection systems, fuel systems, municipal water systems) - advantage.
Please send your applications to:
If you want to join Aquestia Team, please submit your CV using the form below and we will register you in our data base. Our HR team will be contact you as soon as we have an opened job available in any of our locations.
Human Resources Team