Altitude Pilot Control Valve
The main valve is actuated by a highly sensitive altitude pilot, located outside the tank. The pilot opens or closes the valve in response to the static pressure of the water. The pilot allows for differential adjustments between the maximum and minimum level.
Optional addition: dynamic, surge preventing shutoff.
• Accurate differential level control
• Fast response
• Easy access - no float is located in the tank\reservoir
• Simple and reliable design
• Easy installation and maintenance
• The application is based on the UL listed valves