Electric Float Control Valve
The main valve is actuated by a 3-way solenoid to an electric
sensor float, located in the tank/reservoir.
The sensor provides open and close commands to the solenoid
valve. The main valve fully opens and closes drip tight upon
command, when the solenoid is de-energized, thus enabling
accurate and reliable differential level control.
Optional Addition: dinamic surge-preventing closing.
• Accurate differential level control
• Low power electric actuation
• Fast response
• Simple and reliable design
• Easy installation and maintenance
• The application is based on the UL listed valves