Features and Benefits
- The capability to regulate "near zero" flow, as standard on all sizes, achieved by the LTP® ("Linear Throttling Plug") device, completely eliminates the need for a low flow bypass valve.
- The unique bottom guide together with the hydro dynamically designed structure enables very low head loss in the "fully-open" position.
- A standard valve model fits a wide variety of control applications using Dorot pilot valves.
- An especially short face-to-face dimension, ensures maximal saving in installation space.
- An innovative internal trim ensures frictionless operation, easy maintenance and high reliability.
- During closure, the pace slows down to prevent slamming or water hammer / surges.
- The series includes, as an optional feature, a position indication rod, attached by a floating connection, enabling smooth movement of the indicator.
- Very quiet and stable operation makes the valves especially suitable for housing and residential applications.
- All materials are WRC approved for potable water.